- Computer tune-up
New Computer setup, HP, Dell, Toshiba, IBM, Sony or generic
- Application Training
- Home network setup
- Domain registration for $15 per year
- Web Hosting options for $60 per year
- Recycled computer supplies (paper, envelopes, and more)
- Printer Cartridge replacement with RapidRefill cartridges
See details below —————————————–
Complete PC Solutions for the home.
The first hour is free! (must be requested)
- Interview to define specific needs
- Purchase Equipment and/or software
- Setup and install
- Training, function and application specific support. I can provide a complete package including live remote and phone support
- Interview to identify system performance requirements
- Make a list of items to purchase
- Purchase all the items, custom HP, Compaq, Dell or generic systems
- Make an appointment to install
- Install and get all functions working
- Setup initial training on basic functions
- Make appointment to train user on the critical applications
- Troubleshoot any problems that come up
- Establish subscription through partner services for one year of 24×7 live phone/web support
- Create your own personal domain name (lastname.com or lastname.ws)
- Setup your own personal web hosting service with unlimited email account names (email@example.com)
Complete systems (computer, display, printer) starting at $800 or less. Used Linux computers available, ask.
Remote Training and Support
If you would like to have me work on your computer remotely (not available 24×7), I recommend you sign up for http://LogMeIn.com, which is free for remote access only, then my discount hourly rate would apply for the time I am connected to your PC ($60 per hour).
Willing to do a subscription or hourly rate structure.
I am a patient and skilled PC Support person with over 20 years of experience. I am proficient with many applications but mostly Microsoft products. My specialty is working with people who have very limited computer skills. Let me make it easy for you.